What’s the easiest way to accept cryptocurrency payments on ZenCart e-commerce platform? By using a plugin, of course!
With CoinGate, accepting payments in Bitcoin and more than 50 other crypto-assets on your ZenCart store is easy – all it takes is to download a free plugin from our GitHub webpage and install it (follow the link for instructions).
You’ll also need to create an account with us to get started. But once done, you’ll gain access to multiple features and services that will enrich your crypto experience way beyond your expectations!
Crypto payment plugin for ZenCart shops: what does it offer?
Once the account is set up, and the ZenCart plugin is installed, merchants can choose to get real-time settlements of the collected revenue in Euros or US Dollars – these payouts are made directly to the bank account.
Just like that, businesses can avoid dealing with the crypto price volatility and enjoy fixed payouts no matter what the price of the cryptocurrency was at the moment of order fulfilment.
However, there’s another option – CoinGate businesses can also settle coins to multiple crypto-assets and stablecoins. Whatever is your preference!
As already mentioned, CoinGate payment extension for ZenCart is free to download. No setup charges, hidden or subscription fees! Verify your CoinGate business account or pass the trial KYC to start accepting cryptocurrency payments in no time.
ZenCart extension features:
- The CoinGate payment gateway is fully automatic – set it up and forget it;
- Receive automatic payment confirmations and order status updates;
- Your customers can pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, XRP and 50+ other cryptocurrencies;
- Set your prices in any local fiat currency – the payment amount is calculated in cryptocurrencies using real-time exchange rates;
- Extend the invoice expiration time up to 24 hours;
- Refunds for unsuccessful payments are issued directly from the invoice;
- The ability to accept slight underpayments;
- Select the settlement currencies and payout options for each crypto-asset;
- Customize the invoice – disable/enable cryptocurrencies, change their position on the invoice, and more;
- The sandbox environment is available for testing with Testnet Bitcoin (sign up to try it out!);
- No chargebacks, ever!
So, what’s the cost?
The only fee that CoinGate charges for the service is a flat 1.0% rate of successfully processed payments.
Here’s how ZenCart plugin works:
- Let’s say an item in your online shop costs 100 euros. A customer selects the item and chooses to pay with Bitcoin or other crypto-assets via CoinGate payment option;
- An order is generated on your ZenCart store, and the customer is redirected to CoinGate payment window;
- The price on the invoice is calculated in real-time according to the current market rate, for example, 0.01 bitcoins;
- Using his Bitcoin wallet, the customer makes the payment, receives the confirmation immediately, and is returned to your store.
Once the invoice is paid, the merchant gets a notification and is credited 98.7 euros (100 euros minus a 1.0% flat fee), or 0.001 BTC. The payment is guaranteed and cannot be charged back!
And you, as a business, will receive payouts each week in the selected fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies.
Worth a shot? You decide.
Check out even more plugins!
We at CoinGate have developed crypto payment plugins for several e-commerce platforms, including PrestaShop, WooCommerce, WHMCS, OpenCart and many more. Find the full list here.
If you have any questions, our support team will help you out. Reach out to them at email@example.com.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog or follow us on Twitter, where we share all the recent news and product updates!
Here are more articles from CoinGate that might be relevant to you: